Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Updates

  1. On the 26th Feb, last Monday, I ran, for the 3rd time, 3.2km in 25 mins - 1 min off my previous time! And for the first time, I didn't feel like dying or quitting early in the run... thank God!
  2. 63 pushups in slightly below 1 hr and 80 situps in 15 mins
  3. One more week for the return of Lord Volderm... ooppss... hahaha... for me to be back in KL... I miss you
  4. I had just finished HP4 yesterday... and I'll say! It's quite different from the movie... lots of different and additional parts that weren't in the movie! Like the 2nd task of the Triwizard Tournament... and the ending... I'll say I was quite well entertained by the book... but of course, not to absorb and pick up the wrong elements... like witchcraft
  5. I'm starting my second book - The Chamber by John Grisham
  6. I have to work today to submit my monthly report by the 1st of March (Terrible, right? On annual leave still have to work... sighhh...)
  7. I'll be attending Emmanuel Baptist Church (EBC) this Sunday [my Aunt's (mum's side) church]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home